Sunday, January 27, 2013

Primary

Today was Thing 1’s first talk in primary. She wanted to sing “I Am a Child of God”. So we decided she could and I would hold up a few pictures to go along with the words. She did a very nice job and only stopped a few times looking for my help. She said the words instead of singing but I thought she did awesome.

Thing 2 had the scripture (Romans 8:16) and I tried to help him memorize it. He did a good job and I only had to prompt him once or twice. They both were excited to help in Primary so they could choose a treat.

They are in the Sunbeam class and the first week Thing 2 asked if he had to wear a costume to be a sunbeam.

I didn’t get a picture with Thing 1 still in her church clothes (and I think she has some of her treat on her face), but I still took a picture of them. They are growing up and learning so much.

2013-01-27 14.53.132013-01-27 14.53.24

1 comment:

  1. Thats Awesome! They are amazing, Naomi had to give the scripture last week and she barely would whisper it into the microphone while I told her what to say in her ear. She had a Looooong scripture too. It was a little too long for a new sunbeam. So fun to watch them up there though.

    ReplyDelete