Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Football

Jake was preparing to travel on bad roads to burley, he had this sleeping bag out to take with us. He let Thing 1 lay in it, she was pretty cute.
He tried to get both of them in it, but Thing 2 was out before I could take the picture.

Jake bought a couple footballs for Thanksgiving so we could have a turkey bowl. I didn't play because I thought it was too cold. But they still had a fun game outside without me and the twins. We had a fun game of football for Family Home Evening that week. It is fun to see Thing 1 carry the football back and forth between Jake and me. It was also fun to watch Thing 2 try to throw the ball and do a little dance after he tossed it on the ground. He will be good at the victory dances.


No comments:

Post a Comment