Santa came to Wal-mart today and while I was on my lunch break Jake brought the kids to see him. They were both pretty nervous. Thing 1 wouldn't sit on his lap so I held her and Thing 2 wanted me to hold him too.
We did Santa at our ward Christmas party this morning. My kids were so excited, there was no hesitation (which usually there is from Chani), it was pretty cute. The 18 month old twins in our ward, though, were SCREAMING. So, maybe it's just an age thing. I'm sure your kids will love Santa soon!
We did Santa at our ward Christmas party this morning. My kids were so excited, there was no hesitation (which usually there is from Chani), it was pretty cute. The 18 month old twins in our ward, though, were SCREAMING. So, maybe it's just an age thing. I'm sure your kids will love Santa soon!
ReplyDelete