Jake wanted to have Family Home Evening at the Corn Maze again. A lot of our family was going to be in town on Saturday for Perke #2’s blessing so we planned it for Saturday night. I got us a group rate because there were more than 20 people (over 3) coming. We had a lot of fun and only lost my Mom, she made it out eventually.
We started in the straw maze, so the kids could practice. Then we headed for the corn. I think our group came out the same way we went in, oh well we had fun. The kids got to slide down a very fast slide. We also had a hippity hop race. Some of us had a ride in a very uncomfortable barrel train. I think everyone had fun. Thing 1 shot the corn cannon and won a sucker, Jake shot the target again and won a Thing 2 a sucker too. We had donuts and hot chocolate for our treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment