Sunday, October 30, 2011

Gnomes and Pumpkins

On Friday night we went out to dinner for my Dad’s 75th birthday. I asked my niece Nicole to babysit and Charlynn brought Perke 1 here to stay while we were at dinner. Perke 1 wanted to wear a party hat to the party so she wore her gnome hat. Everyone had to put on a hat when she arrived at the party.

gnomes and pumpkins 001

Today we finally got around to painting pumpkins. We have very cute painting clothes and if you can’t tell Thing 1 only used the pink paint on her pumpkin.

gnomes and pumpkins 005gnomes and pumpkins 006gnomes and pumpkins 002gnomes and pumpkins 003

Perke 1 and Perke 2 came trick-or-treating tonight because Charlynn has to work tomorrow.

gnomes and pumpkins 009gnomes and pumpkins 010gnomes and pumpkins 011gnomes and pumpkins 012

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute Cathrynn. I love Thing 2's hair cut. They looks so grown up, and the gnomeo and juliet costumes are the best, what a great idea! We miss you guys, I hope we get to see you around Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete