So this picture is actually 31 weeks. I haven’t taken a new picture since then, but I wanted to post that we are getting there. I have less than 6 weeks to go, hurray! Well kind of hurray, we are not ready at all. We need to move the twins upstairs to their new bedroom and clean things up. This week I finally went through the baby clothes. Consolidated and sent stuff to DI and Charlynn’s house for Perke #2.
I’m feeling large and everyone keeps asking when I’m due. I’m not sure if people are surprised when I tell them because they think I’m small or almost ready to pop, but most people act a little surprised when I tell them my due date.
I’m still doing fine, I don’t have much swelling even after a 10 hour day at work. My blood pressure, urine, and sugar have been fine at my appointments. I’m still tired, but I have been for the past three years, just a little more so since starting this pregnancy. I have some heartburn, but I don’t feel a baby in my ribs like I did last time.
It is getting harder to carry the kids around. I usually make them walk back to bed in the night rather than carrying them. We also have been trying to get them more independent at getting into the car and washing their hands with a stool, because I won’t be allowed to lift them for 6 weeks.
Thing 1 has been hugging my belly “the baby” and giving it kisses recently. I hope they both love the baby when it comes.
I think you look awesome! I am glad you are feeling good and all is well. I know with Naomi the c-section went much smoother because I knew what to expect and was not in labor for 2 days before :) It will be great, I cannot wait to meet your new little one!!!
ReplyDelete