Saturday, May 5, 2012

Oh Thing 2

So last night I got home from work around 9:30, the kids always try to stay awake to see me when I close. They held out pretty late, but didn’t quite make it. I read for a little while then got ready for bed, I noticed a pull-up in the bathroom trash can (a little odd because we try to throw them away in the kitchen because it gets taken out more often).

At around two I woke up to the noise of Thing 2 going potty (which never happens in the night). He told me his sheets were wet, I went to check and they were soaked. I realized he must have gotten up while waiting up for me. Taken off his pull-up and put just his pajamas back on and went to sleep.

So it’s the middle of the night, dark and I am changing sheets, with a 2 year old telling me he wants Cars sheets on his bed. I was even using the Cars sheets he just couldn’t see in the dark. We were very lucky Thing 1 didn’t wake up, Thing 2 has a hard time keeping his voice down when he thinks he is not getting what he wants.

Easter Weekend 2012 001

No comments:

Post a Comment