Tonight Jake was out mowing the lawn, the kids each needed a ride. Thing 1 told Jake, “I’m Thing1 and I’m beautiful”.
At dinner the kids were pretty hungry, Thing 2 said “I’m Thing 2 the eater”. I don’t know where they come up with these things.
Thing 2 found the remote for Jake a while back and said, “Thing 2 to the rescue”.
Thing 1 walked out the door a few weeks ago and said, “I just want to be naughty”.
Thing 2 says, “I’m hungary” and we have having a “pininic”. he liked to add syllables I guess.
Both kids are getting better with numbers. Thing 2 counted to 13 the other day all by himself. They also count the number of things often. Today I made jam and made 3 stacks. Thing 1 told me there were 3 towers of jam. We went for a walk and Thing 2 saw two mailboxes right together and told me there’s a mailbox, then he said there’s two mailboxes.
I guess I don’t have two babies anymore. It’s crazy that they have grown so fast, yet it seems like we’ve had them forever. I’m glad they are gaining some independence because soon we will have another baby at our house. I’m just over 31 weeks along, so less than 2 months left. Very exciting but we have a ton to get done.
They are so funny, and very smart. And thing 1 is beautiful, and they are both adorable. I cannot believe how fast they get so big!
ReplyDelete